- Release: 2010-2015
- Client(s): Private Work, Mephisto Magazine
- Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, 3dsMax
All these illustrations are created with Photoshop, my main instrument for all my digital art. Everything starts with the inspiration for an idea, then I am always doing some sketches with a pencil. I make my research, look up for photos or other art in the internet or in my library of artbooks. I scan the sketches, make a composition of light, color and forms within the frame (usually DIN A4) and then I draw and draw and draw until I am satisfied with the outcome. I guess creating big artworks with cool monsters and great scenery is the greatest joy for me, when it comes to digital art.
- Step 1: find inspiration, get the idea and do research
- Step 2: sketch, scan and start with the compostion (light, color, perspective)
- Step 3: draw until it looks great...